Interview

Bismillah πŸ’ž. So last Tuesday I went to Bayan Lepas for an interview. I mean, 3 of us which is another 2 is my best friend from UniKL. So we decided to apply this job from job street and lucky us they decided to call 3 of us so that's the reason why we're together for that day πŸ‘―πŸ‘―πŸ‘―. The day before interview session I was messed up because I forgot to print my resume and I didn't even made a copy for my certificates and it's quite a mess . And I also lost one of my precious certificate and FAK that πŸ’’πŸ’’. So let just forget about it. And on that day we went there with Ainan , since she had an interview also nearby us so what a great coincidenceπŸ˜€ (jimat).

We just went there together, special thanks to Ainan for waiting us. It took us more than 5 hours for an interview since the interviewer is quite late actuallyπŸ‘€. They said we've to be there for 930am and we went there at 9am but we started interview at 11am something I guess. So before that, we've to fill up the forms and of course there's "Radiographer's Question" and it's about ABBREVIATION guys. I'm not good at it so I can only answered 10/17 and I don't even know whether my 10 answers is correct or not in terms of spelling hahahaha πŸ’€πŸ’€

After that,the interviewer came and she called my name first. So, I'm the 1st interviewee πŸ’ͺ. I'm so scared since I can't speak very well until the interviewer makes me feels comfortable so I can talk like she's my friend πŸ’™. So special thanks to her for making me feels like that. She interviewed me for 30mins guys, I also don't know what we were talking about hahahaha. It took so long meh but it was nice πŸ™‹

The day after that, I got a phone call and lucky me ALHAMDULILLAH I made it πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ. So next week gonna be my 1st day of working. So I was hoping that it's gonna turn out to be a good start for me. And I also hope that I can learn something new from them. It's actually not 100% focused on x-ray because I've to deal with paperwork and I've to meet up with the clients, answer the phone call etc. All I hope is that it's gonna be great πŸ™†. I take it from the positive side means that I can learn something new and I hope really really really hope that this is the best decision that I've made.

Ya Allah, I believe in you. I know that everything that happened right now, is because You wanted it to πŸ’˜

No comments:

Post a Comment