TO YOU ; THE ONE THAT I MISS


I've been living in this world for 21 years already. Sometimes you don't realize that you've been holding someone for too long and you don't realize that you finally had to let them go from your life. And that's how life is.. It is so hard for you to keep someone in your life like forever 💔 . Currently I've been missing someone & I don't mind sharing my feelings here because somehow I need to let it go.

You know , this post is special for you "The One That I Miss The Most" .  First I would like to thank you for being my friend since we were .. I don't even know since when you've been a very good friend to me 💕 . How time flies that we didn't even have time for us. Yes , you're the one that i miss the most. I miss talking to you , shares our secret together and I miss being by your side all the times that we used to. I may not be a good friend to you but trust me , I wanna keep you as a friend because there's no words can describe how much i miss you and how much i love u as a friend 💕 .

I'm so sorry for this random post hahaha I don't know why am I acting like this but I just can't stop thinking about it. I know that currently we're no longer contact each other but I hope that someday we will. And I hope your life is okay and I hope you're doing fine and be happy wherever you're and whoever you're with. I hope that you still accept me as your friend and I hope that things won't be awkward anymore.

It's so hard for me to act like the "old me" since both of us is no longer being "a good friend" like we used to do. Actually I don't even know what I'm going to say but I just .. I just miss you. I wanted be the one you talk with when you're happy & when you're sad about something but I know it won't happen so... We just have to deal with it. Just take care of yourself & be happy 💘


No comments:

Post a Comment