So say hello to September ( kinda late ) . 2 weeks from now i'm going back to Ipoh which is currently like my second hometown . But still Penang is number one in my heart . So for 4 months of holiday , I must say that i don't even know what i'm doing & i don't go to work i just stay in my home & doing nothing . I must say that i didn't do anything that worth my time . I eat a lot , sleep a lot & i'm going insane by watching kdrama all day long . 

Currently i'm watching "W drama  - Thursday & Friday" then "Scarlet Heart -Wednesday" & the last one is " Cinderella & 4 Knights - Saturday & Sunday " . Before this I've already watched "Bring It On Ghost" & last week were their last episodes . I must say that I'm totally in love with this kdrama . I'm suggesting you to watch this drama because they fight with ghost & Bong Pal ( hero ) is  falling in love with Hyun Ji ( ghost ) . Their story line is really unexpected . I'm so satisfied with the ending of this drama.

I also watch this kdrama "Beautiful Gong Shim" i really like the story line for this drama. So i also suggest you to watch this kdrama . Tbh , I didn't like Minah Girl's Day ( heroin ) but when i watch this drama , i'm totally like her . You should watch this kdrama . See ! I told you that i'm watching kdrama during my holiday which is so boring. I wanted to work but it's too late for me now haha so let me just enjoy my "sisa baki cuti" :'(

"I DON'T LIKE THIS SITUATION RN . I WANNA MAKE IT STOP . I HOPE SO , I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M ACTING LIKE THAT . HOPEFULLY MY HEART WOULD SAY YES AFTERWARD . HMMM AAMIIN . BE POSITIVE WIWI BECAUSE YOU'VE TO :'( FIGHTING WIWI"


No comments:

Post a Comment