Answering Facebook Question

1. A great beauty tip I have is..
Never skip daily skincare routine ( cleanser / toner / moisturizer ) and if you wanna go out, after applied all of these three thingy, make sure you apply sunscreen because you don't wanna have an unhealthy skin darling ❤

2.For me the perfect age to get married is..
Range between 25-28 years old. Currently I'm 22 and I'm still single so I think I'm gonna hold it till' I'm 27 or something. I know it's quite late to get married. But still I think this is the best age since my finance is still unstable and I'm not ready to have a relationship yet.But... I do like someone.

3. My nickname in school was..
When I was in primary school, my friends used to call me "rabbit" because of my front teeth. I've a big front teeth so everytime I started to talk, they saw my teeth first. So that's how I get my nickname. 

4.The only times I talk to myself is when..
I'm having the hardest day. Where all I can do is keep on thinking about my problem then I'll keep on crying until that one point I started to realize that I've to wake up and show the world what I'm capable of doing. So from that moment I usually started to talk to myself to motivate myself to keep on moving forward or to deal with the problem. And I also started to talk to myself when when I wanted to share my feelings with ALLAH ❤

5.The person I had trust my life is..
Of course my parents. I trusted them since they were with me like all the time. For my entire life. Besides that is my siblings. Even sometimes they were kinda annoying but still.. they were the best. And also this one guy friend that I've been friend with him for almost like 8 years he was with me all the time. So please, make it last like forever okay (you know who you're F)

6.The one food I could never give up is..
SOUP! I can never give up with soup. I love soup so much! Especially when my mom made "BIHUN SOUP" it was an amazing dishes I've ever had. So I can live with soup. 

7. If I could pick an age for the rest of my life, I had pick..
What a tough question. I think I'll go with when I was 16. Because at that age I think I'll have a nice moment out of all the other years.

8.It drives me crazy when
I can't even control my own feelings. I can't express my feelings. It drive me crazy.

9. Between the morning and night I prefer
MORNING! Because it's not night LOL. Not even answering the reason.

10. The best things in life is..
When your journey is just like the way you always wanted it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment