Addicted ; Kpop


Hello guys, I hope you guys had an amazing day for today. So it's kinda late to blog but I'll do it since I've been wanted to do so yeah let's get started. So I've been into kpop since I was 13. Tbh, I started addicted to kdrama first started with "Flower Boy" where Lee Min Ho is the lead actor. And after that I keep on updating myself with another kdrama through 8TV yeah special thanks to 8TV for making my life is so damn good on that time. Then, when I was in 14, I'm getting into another side of the kpop world which is kpop song. The first group that I like is B2ST which is currently changed to HIGHLIGHT. And I'm still supporting them since forever. And I remember that one day one of my classmate told me that my eyes look like Hong Gi from FT Island and since that I've also been admiring him and his band HAHAHAHA. I know it's kinda weird but seriously my eyes don't look like him at all but I should thanks her for saying that words HAHAHA. 

And until now , I'm 21 and I'm a hardcore not so hardcore fan of kpop world. Every day every time I've been focusing on korean variety show / singing competition / idol group and kdrama. I don't know since when but I realize that I've been addicted to it like seriously. Currently my fav idol group is WannaOne. 1st of all I know all of em' through "ENERGETIC SONG" and on that time I didn't watch "Produce 101 Season 2" until I realize that they were too good and I decided to check em out by watching it. And the best performance as for me is during "Get Ugly" song and their own song like "Never" and ermm I forgot already hahahaha. So I'm actually super duper excited since they're coming to Malaysia next year. But my current situation is that FUCKKKK the ticket price is killing me and I've to start saving some money but another FUCKK is I don't think that I can manage to do it since they'll be soon selling the ticket and it's gonna BE THE END FOR ME. SOLD OUT! Just pray for me that I'll get em. Okayy

So I know I'm being weird right now, sorry for wasting your time for reading this. And I hope you had an amazing day .

No comments:

Post a Comment