Special Entry

Assalamualaikum ! Hello guys ! Todays update is about PARK BOM from 2NE1 ! Hewhew :3 . Today's her birthday ! Yeayyyyyy make some noise heree... Yeayy yeahh yeahhh :)

I'm one of 2NE1 fan and PARK Bom's too <3 . Seriously , she's awesome / cute / sexy / has her own style which mean shes unique :) . I wish so i've pretty face like her but Alhamdulillah , i just love my face right now *holding my nose /mouth / eyes / ears / cheek.

Stop making jokes sofia :) . Okay my bad. Btw , im BLACK JACK ! Hiphiphoorayyy <3 . Just wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PARK BOM . ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY AND HAVE FUN ! Btw , Just wanna say that u're cute and awesome and and nice voice :3 .

Okay sorry for my bad grammar i guess? Im still need to improve my grammar to make it much more better i think ? Btw , WE ( Black Jack ) always support 2NE1 ! <3 . We love 2NE1 !

p/s: #BOMRATATATA is trending in Malaysia Top 3 <3. Thats cool mannn !

No comments:

Post a Comment