Alone



I put a lot of effort when it comes into friendship . But malangnya tak semua buat benda yg sama. During high school , dah belajar banyak benda pasal friendship . How it felt bila kena tinggal . Still ingt lagi masa zaman sekolah orang selalu kata "Better cari kawan num genap sebab selalu kalau num ganjil nnti ada lah sorang kena abai". This is exactly what I felt right now . They were so near yet so far . All by myself , I'm struggling . Act normal and act like there's nothing wrong with me but my heart can't lie . Disliking to the max bila kena treat mcm tu . I'm still here but you guys just can't see me and leave me alone just like that . Bila rasa diperlukan baru cari , bila rasa tak diperlukan ditinggalkan aku sendiri . Eh jilake punya perangai .


Thanks for treating me like this . I won't forget it . I WONT !

No comments:

Post a Comment